So while I was sitting here tonight, the building managers and UWPD came down to talk with a woman named Carol Delfeld (the woman who has been around Hoofers a lot lately-gray hair, usually in a pony tail, and wearing all black). She is apparently basically banned from the Union, so if you see her, call a building manager. To that end, DO NOT SELL HER A HOOFER MEMBERSHIP.
~Erica
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOK, I've caught my breath now, after reading this.
ReplyDeleteYou have publicly slandered someone you clearly do not know, or know anything about.
I am a UW alumna. I have been in Hoofers for over 10 years, served on the Hoofer Council, and as the SCUBA education coordinator.
I received a lifetime membership for my service.
I ask that the string of interim Hoofer advisers take this down, and not allow such posts to be made again.
Carol, their bosses, Wis. Union administrators, teach them that they can slander whoever they don't like, and that they can get away with it because they are state employees. The upside is, you can "libel" and "slander" them back by informing the world what sleazy crooks they are, and that's not libel or slander either, just free speech.
ReplyDelete